[Freeswitch-dev] High System CPU Usage due to Freeswitch Application

Arjav Parikh arjav.parikh at panamaxil.com
Tue Feb 7 12:21:17 MSK 2017

Yes we can use CentOS 5 but on longer run Cent OS 5 is going to be deprecated.
So in future there maybe issues related to libraries. So it is better to work with latest OS only.
If anybody finds the solution for this problem in Cent OS 6 or later it would be very helpful.

Thanks & Regards,
Arjav Parikh
Software Developer - C
Email : arjav.parikh at panamaxil.com