[Freeswitch-dev] About video broadcasting

zhou Yu zhouyu at cs.cmu.edu
Wed May 25 00:46:13 MSD 2016

Hi
I am a researcher in dialog system field. We built a system using
Freeswitch as the front to collect conversation videos.
I have a question about the Freeswitch video recording component.
Freeswitch streams the video and saves it incrementally. I need to extract
the head position of the human in the video in real time. I have a head
tracker that can access the video stream from a webcam and process the
video stream from the webcam in real time.  But I am not sure how to stream
the incrementally recorded video from Freeswitch to my head tracker. Could
Freeswitch broadcast the video to somewhere else? Or Could you point me to
where I can modify Freeswitch to integrate my head tracker in?

Another small question is can the audio be broadcast the same way?
Thanks a lot!

--
Best Wishes
Zhou Yu