[Freeswitch-dev] Ask about audio conference call.

Duc Tai Nguyen nguyenductai000 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:21:45 MSK 2016

Hi all,
I am a new bee with FreeSwitch.
I tried to config the audio conference call, for ex. for 100 users, and I
want whenever user enter the conference, there is only audio.
I tried to config the dialplan/default.xml and conference.conf.xml.
Use the members-flag as "vmute", and when user enter the conference, it
still plays video a little before it turn off it, and even that the camera
light is still on my laptop.
Is there any way to config so that it only get the audio stream for
conference? Even I tried to config in the dialplan/default.xml like this:

 <action application="conference" data="$1-${domain_name}@wideband
++flags{vmute}"/>

there is no effect on it.
Pls help, will appreciate it.