[Freeswitch-dev] Can't write wav file.

Stephen Dame sdame at 207me.com
Mon Jun 27 15:06:50 MSD 2016

Just built master on ubuntu14.04, had mod_av and mod_shout enabled.

I could play mp3,mp4,wav no problem but trying to record mp3/wav gives

-ERR Video Passthru enabled, recording not permitted.

I disabled mod_av, mod_shout to test the standard config.

Just Trying to write a wav file now, with cdquality conference (audio only)

conference 74771 record /tmp/test.wav

-ERR Video Passthru enabled, recording not permitted.

Any thoughts, Looking thru git commits.  Must be some config change.  Had
working on feb 19th build.

Thanks

Stephen

HostBBB - Online Learning

207 Technology Group Inc.   1-888-229-9756  skype: Stephen_Dame