[Freeswitch-dev] SpanDSP & ContactID

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Thu Jun 16 05:36:24 MSD 2016

Hi Abe,

I don't know of an existing Freeswitch module that uses the ContactID
features in Spandsp. It would be a useful thing to have. Although
Asterisk has a ContactID module, the last time I looked it was so poorly
implemented it was not reliable on anything but a very clean circuit. A
module implemented using Spandsp should be robust.

Regards,
Steve