[Freeswitch-dev] SpanDSP & ContactID

Abraham Celik acelik at cloudoip.com
Wed Jun 15 10:01:49 MSD 2016

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone out there has been successful in terminating a contactID signal from an alarm panel in freeswitch?
I see asterisk has an alarmreciever module, that can do it, but much rather it be done in FS?

My hope is to take the signal, and dump it to a file, and also be able to do the reverse scenario where i take a file, and create a sender signal to another receiver.

If this doesn’t exist, would anyone be interested in the dev work for a reasonable fee?

Abe