[Freeswitch-dev] mod_erlang_event "Failed to link to process" in FreeSWTCHS v1.6 when trying to subscribe to events

Jyotshna Cherukuri jcherukuri_necc at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 17:52:14 MSD 2016

Hi All,
I've been using mod_erlang_event module inbound mode with FS 1.2 and FS 1.4 to subscribe to events using register_event_handler and when  I've upgraded to v1.6 I notice the following error in the logs .
2016-07-01 13:36:47.617330 [WARNING] ei_helpers.c:85 Failed to link to process on test at hostname
I notice this is happening due to "switch_socket_send" API in ei_helpers.c thats been introduced as part of IPV6 support to mod_erlang_event module to FreeSWITCH . When I revert it to use prior version's "write", I don't see the error creeping up .
 I am planning to file a jira tciket with all the details but wanted to quickly check if any one knows how to fix this issue in V1.6
Thanks in advanceRegardsJyotshna