[Freeswitch-dev] Seeking collaborators for FreeSWITCH/Lua scripting toolkit

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Fri Jan 22 22:41:05 MSK 2016

Looking for folks in the FreeSWITCH community who would be interested in
collaborating on an open source scripting toolkit I've written for
FreeSWITCH/Lua. The basic idea is to have ready made solutions to common
scripting needs, so as not to reinvent the wheel.

The original project was written in 2010. A lot of it still works great,
and there are some design flaws that I'd like to work out in the next
release.

Project code is here: https://github.com/thehunmonkgroup/jester

Some background and reasoning for the project here:
http://xylil.com/2016/01/20/jester-freeswitch-lua-and-my-quest-for-an-awesome-scripting-toolkit/

If anyone is interested in helping, please let me know!

Chad