[Freeswitch-dev] new version of vpx needed for those tracking master.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Feb 18 19:28:02 MSK 2016

Please note, we have updated code in master that will now require the newer version of libvpx (and anything such as libav that is linked against vpx will also need to be updated) in order to use video features.  The tarball for this newer version is located at http://files.freeswitch.org/downloads/libs/libvpx2-1.5.0.tar.gz .  If you are using our debian packages for dependencies, these packages are already available in the unstable repo.