[Freeswitch-dev] multi-stream video

Sasa Ivancev sasa.ivancev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 01:07:54 MSK 2016

Hi,

By default, it seems that FreeSWITCH streams only the video from the active
speaker.

Here https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_conference I
found 'video-mode' parameter and tried all allowed values.
The 'mux'  value allows multiple parties to be showed on the video canvas at
the same time, but I need to separate them on client side.

Questions:

1.	Is it possible to configure FreeSWITCH to send more than one
separate video stream (let's say 3 streams from top 3 active speakers) from
conference ?
2.	In case I use 'mux' value, is it possible to extract each stream and
show it in its own video element on client side ?

Best regards,
Sasa