[Freeswitch-dev] Call center module config caching with xml curl

Nicholas Tunstall nick.tunstall at enta.net
Tue Apr 26 17:51:10 MSD 2016

We're currently using the call center and xml curl modules to pull the xml
config on every inbound call. We've encountered an issue where if a queue
had already been called once freeswitch won't make another call to grab the
queue config via curl. The problem we have is if the queue
members/strategies etc get changed we have no way to cleanly get the call
center module to update it's internal database/memory copy.

I've tested this using both the default callcenter.db and odbc database
types, does anyone know a clean way to force the module to pull the config
on each call?

Thanks

--

Join us: Twitter <http://twitter.com/entanet/> (@Entanet) | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/entanet/> (Entanet) | LinkedIn

Please do not place this in your spam folder. Please also select 'Not Spam'
if this mail is in your spam folder to avoid any delay or emails getting
blocked.

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies subsequently transmitted, contains information which may
be confidential and which may also be legally privileged. The content of
this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or entity named
above, if you are not the intended recipient, please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this e-mail or the information in it is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail
in error please reply to the sender at Entanet International Ltd and then
delete the e-mail immediately. The views expressed within this message are
those of the author, not those of Entanet International Ltd, unless
endorsed by a Director. Entanet International Ltd is registered in England
and Wales, registered no 3274237, and its registered office is Stafford
Park 6, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 3AT. Registered VAT number GB 184 5136 01.