[Freeswitch-dev] Soo you might have noticed that we got hit a burst of spam on the mailing list

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 22 23:29:54 MSD 2015

Hey Guys,

As you might have noticed, we just got hit with a burst of spam on the
mailing list. This is something the FreeSWITCH Team takes very seriously.

We have plugged the hole that let this happen.

Please keep in mind that we do moderate the list to try and avoid things
like this.

1)      If you are a new user on the mailing lists your messages will be
automatically moderated for a period of time until the list mods can
reasonably determine that you are not a spam bot

2)      If you spam the list you will be remoderated and all posts to the
list reviewed before being allowed to go to the list.

3)      Repeated offenders will be banned from the list.

Thanks

Ken