[Freeswitch-dev] Full Video/Video Conference support on Windows?

Alexander Haugg Alexander.Haugg at c4b.de
Fri Oct 16 13:11:41 MSD 2015

Hi All

I'm working signs some weeks with the actual FreeSwitch (1.7...) and the new video features on Ubuntu Linux (well done, thanks!).
But (unfortunately) I need this on windows too.

Yesterday I was building the newest git version on windows with VS 2015 as x64 release version without problems, but without the video relevant projects (mod_vpx and other).

I'd found this jira ticket. video conference block in windows<https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-8159>

I there a plan or a roadmap for a presumptive do date?

Thanks a lot!