[Freeswitch-dev] [mod_callcenter] dynamic queues

Tomas Boros tomas.boros92 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 13:47:43 MSD 2015

Hello fs developers

I am working on a feature for mod_callcenter, which will enable creation of
queues via fs_cli.
Queues right now can be created via xml or DB backend, but for a clustered
environment I think it would be usable to create and destroy queues live.

I am new to the code, so I need some help:

1. I found, that number of arguments for fs_cli is limited to 6. Is it
possible to override this limit?

2. Do the freeswitch code has builtin variable validators? I found
something like queue_set_config in the code, which looks like a it, but it
is used in context with function switch_xml_config_parse_event, which loads
and validates the data from XML files. I need to validate the values coming
from arguments of the function.

3. Do you think this is simply a correct approach of creating queues, do
this make sense :) ?

Thank you,
Thomas Boros