[Freeswitch-dev] SaltStack config for building server for latest fs-video2 branch

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Thu May 14 20:46:33 MSD 2015

I spent the last few days working out an automated server build config for
the active git branch where videoconferencing support is being developed.

The config is executed via SaltStack, and I have wrappers for Vagrant and
Linode as well. I followed the manual setup instructions detailed at
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/plugins/servlet/mobile#content/view/7144556
almost exactly to the letter.

For a local development setup, running the Vagrant wrapper results in a
fully functional local VM. You can even drop in valid SSL certs and use the
hostsupdater module to get the Verto Demo page working locally.

If anyone has an interest in this, let me know, and I can clean it up and
make it public somewhere…