[Freeswitch-dev] [Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Unstable Repo

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 22 19:32:31 MSD 2015

If you have everything working properly, submit a pull request for any
packages.

As a rule the FreeSWITCH Project does not use 3rd party resources for Source
Control, or Package building that the FS project does not control. This ban
on 3rd party hosting was decided a long time ago and was recently reinforced
when SourceForge started adding things to other Open Source project
downloads. The only way we can insure this does not happen in the future is
just host it ourselves.

http://www.FreeSWITCH.org
http://www.ClueCon.com
http://www.OSTAG.org