[Freeswitch-dev] Removal of RTP Inband DTMF Digits and forwarding DTMF digits via SIP INFO on outbound profile

Adil Mafzool Zaka adil_mafzool at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 18:34:03 MSD 2015

Hi

I want to know if it is possible with any configuration to remove RTP inband DTMF digits when calling in between different sip profiles in freeswitch with the outbound profile configured to Send DMTF digits via SIP INFO message.
As I have not able to locate it. In case it is not available as config, has anybody got pointers that which freeswitch code I need to change. I am using version 1.2.23
Unfortunately, Asterisk provides the mechanism but I dont want to use it.
Thanks
RegardsMuhammad Zaka