[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch IAX2 Support

Bharat Lalcheta bharat.lalcheta at ecosmob.com
Wed Aug 26 14:09:09 MSD 2015

Hello All,

I have one DIDWW DID configured with IAX2 protocol and routed to this
server. When i am dialling this DID, i am getting calls on server
​ on 4569 port​
 which i checked in ngrep. However, there is no event on freeswitch. Just
for your information, I configured mod_opal on both latest 1.2 and 1.4
version and found same result for both.

Can anyone please
​guide
 me what i need to do additionally to get IAX2 calls on freeswitch?
​Or can anyone guide me how to troubleshoot this issue ?​

Do i need to configure anything for IAX2 ?

Is there any thi
​ng​
 i can test to check it is configured and working properly ?
​ ​

Thanks & Regards,

Bharat Lalcheta