[Freeswitch-dev] mod_conference remote recording

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 10:59:14 MSK 2014

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 9:16 AM, miguelo <sanatulp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I try to setup recording with mod_conference and mod_oreka.
> I know it is possible to record to file with mod_conference, but i want to
> record a conference using mod_oreka. I tried dialing out to the loopback
> interface and answering that call in the dialplan to start recording but
> the
> recording will stop when the end of the extension is reached.

You must do a blocking operation that performs I/O read/write.

Calling oreka_record is not a blocking operation and hence the extension
will reach the end and hangup.

If you call oreka_record followed by playback() to play silence (
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Silence_stream) that should do the trick.
You'll need to set the variable timer_name=soft to ask playback() to
consume audio.

btw, this question is better suited for the freeswitch-users mailing list

Moy

Moises Silva

Manager, Software Engineering

Sangoma Technologies

100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9R6

T +1 905 474 1990 x128 | toll-free in North America +1 800 388-2475 | F +1
905 474 9223

www.sangoma.com