[Freeswitch-dev] Dynamic gateway with freeswitch

Steve Ng steveng.1988 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 19:05:25 MSD 2014

Hi,

My scenario is as follows: my users subscribed to a sip trunk provider each
having their own sip account and I want them to connect as such: their
browser to JSSIP to to Freeswitch then to the sip trunk end point when
making.

Given that freeswitch have the public gateway concept, can I dynamically
change the gateway username and password to the ones provided by the user?

Or would there be an alternative solution?

Regards,
Steve