[Freeswitch-dev] Memory Leak Patch

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Thu May 22 00:29:37 MSD 2014

We patched sofia-sip version 1.12.11 for memory leaks we found in sofia-sip.  It's related to memory allocated for provisional replies to outbound INVITE transactions which never get freed.  I suspect Freeswitch has the same issue, so I created a patch file (attached) for each of the latest (as of today) libs/sofia-sip/libsofia-sip-ua/nta/nta.c file in both the stable and master Freeswitch branches.

Do you think you can use these patches in Freeswitch?  Or do you think you already fixed these memory leaks in a different way?

Best Regards,
Jerry