[Freeswitch-dev] Eavesdrop application doesn't work for the WebRTC clients

Yan Brenman ybrenman at xopnetworks.com
Mon Mar 24 20:41:39 MSK 2014

I understand the situation with the video (although like I said - I did
merged code from video-media-bug branch and got video working for
non-webrtc clients).

Eavesdropping on the answered and parked call leg from WebRTC client
with audio only gives the same  result - no audio on the eavesdropping
leg. Although,
according to the log, everything went ok without any problems. I
compared the SDP session dump from the creating eavesdropping leg to the
dump where I
would just "uuid_bridge" two webrtc call legs - and there are no
differences there (like I thought the eavesdropping leg would somehow
end up using the
wrong cocec or something).

I have not tried to eavesdrop an already bridged call as ideally this is
not the scenario I would be planning to use - I don't want caller leg
(the one we are
eavesdropping on) to get terminated if call leg it is bridged to hangs up.
And I have not tried the recording yet. Will do it next.

Thanks