[Freeswitch-dev] Eavesdrop application doesn't work for the WebRTC clients

Yan Brenman ybrenman at xopnetworks.com
Sat Mar 22 04:05:27 MSK 2014

I just tried the "master" branch and situation there with the
"eavesdrop" application is absolutely the same as it is on the
"1.4.beta" branch.
It doesn't work for the WebRTC clients and it does work for the
non-WebRTC clients (I used jitsi client to test). Having said that I was
only
getting audio working with "eavesdrop" for non-WebRTC clients but I am
pretty sure if I merge in some code I used to from the video-media-bug
branch - I will get the video too.

Just to describe you my test scenario - I am placing and inbound leg
with I am "answering" and "park". Then from the FS_CLI I am "originating" an
outbound leg which is "eavesdrop" on the inbound "parked" leg. I hope
you don't see anything wrong with it.

Thanks again