[Freeswitch-dev] Eavesdrop doesn't work for WebRTC calls

Yan Brenman yb91423 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 01:36:37 MSK 2014

I just tried the "master" branch and situation there with the "eavesdrop"
application is absolutely the same as it is on the "1.4.beta" branch. It
doesn't work for the WebRTC clients and it does work for the non-WebRTC
clients (I used jitsi client to test). Having said that I was only getting
audio working with "eavesdrop" for non-WebRTC clients but I am pretty sure
if I merge in some code I used to from the video-media-bug branch - I will
get the video too.

Just to describe you my test scenario - I am placing and inbound leg with I
am "answering" and "park". Then from the FS_CLI I am "originating"
an outbound leg which is "eavesdrop" on the inbound "parked" leg. I hope
you don't see anything wrong with it.

Thanks
Yan