[Freeswitch-dev] Chat script - Invalid Profile

Lukasz Ciesluk lukaszciesluk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:45:40 MSD 2014

Hi,

I have this small script written in Perl which allows me to send messages
in chat. Of course when I simulate chat command in fs_cli everything is
fine. Unfortunately this script does not work very well....

#!/usr/bin/perl
use strict;
use warnings;

our $from = $ARGV[0];
our $to = $ARGV[1];
our $msg = $ARG[2];

my $api = new freeswitch::API();
my $foo = $api->executeString("chat sip|$from|$to|$msg");
freeswitch::consoleLog("Send message!");

When I write something to someone in window chat I receive this kind of
error :

from [ciesluk at 10.0.0.199]
to [piotr at 10.0.0.199]
Example message
Invalid Profile 10.0.0.199

I must to say that I do not know why I am getting this address 10.0.0.199.
My IP address of server is different (83.142.xxx.xxx). There is no place
where this IP 10.0.0.199 can be set in conf files. Could anyone guide me
how can I fix this error ? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Łukasz Cieśluk