[Freeswitch-dev] Visual Studio Express 2013 crashing

Robert Jongbloed robertj at voxlucida.com.au
Thu Jun 5 07:47:07 MSD 2014

What I did was pretty basic.

Got clone the master branch, as per web site.
Open Freeswitch.2012.sln
Get an "Unsupported project", press OK  -- presumably because I am using
Express Edition.
Allow it to upgrade projects, get a report in browser.
It then proceeds to parse all the files for Intellisense, after a minute
or so CRASH!

Repeated whole process, this time not allowing it to upgrade the
projects. Same result.

Anyone else had this? Or is it just my installation in some bizarre manner?

P.S. Some mod_opal upgrades on the way ....

--

*Robert Jongbloed*
/OPAL/OpenH323/PTLib Architect and Co-founder./