[Freeswitch-dev] RTCP Sender report in v1.2.stable

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 16:30:09 MSD 2014

Hi Folks,

We are using using adaptive codecs such as Silk and Opus with Freeswitch,
in order to benefit from "ptime", "bitrate" and other adaptive behaviour
provided by the codec we need RTCP sender reports (and later RCTP XR)

We have implemented RTCP sender statistics in Freeswitch from branch
v1.2.stable

We would to submit this modification to the project.

Attached is a git patch.

At this point it was tested in a lab only, we will make further review and
validation.
But I have not doubt the best review we can get is from this list.

Much appreciated,
Julien