[Freeswitch-dev] Transcoding g711 speex - memory leak

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 11:41:38 MSK 2014

the best would be to open a JIRA ticket.

Also, are you compiling your daemon yourself, or it's from prebuilt packages?

I recently recognized that "make clean" is not sufficient, and there are some leftovers which are not re-compiled, and that likely leads to crashes:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-6128