[Freeswitch-dev] Next Week!

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jan 20 20:12:02 MSK 2014

FreeSWITCHers,
	Next week the entire team will be doing our annual engineering meet up, If you wish to donate to the dinner for devs fund please use the Paypal link on the website.  Its a great way to show your appreciation and help with the week long 12+ hour days.  We’ll be planning our roadmap and working thru issues on JIRA along with many other engineering tasks that make FreeSWITCH what it is today.

Thanks,
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)