[Freeswitch-dev] mod_event_socket or mod_xml_rpc?

canuck15 canuck15 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 03:10:52 MSK 2014

I sort of figured someone would say that.  Actually mod_xml_rpc seems to be
similar to mod_xml_curl. Since I already have that mod_xml_curl fetches from
my app  working well I don't think I will switch that.  Also just read that
fs_cli uses ESL so that has sold me on sticking with it.  I just want to
make sure I am not using features that are a bit on the fringe where it's
not very active, well tested, and fixes don't come along very often.