[Freeswitch-dev] FreeBSD/OpenBSD

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 23 01:50:59 MSK 2014

FreeSWITCHers,
	Mike Jerris spent a little time to get FreeBSD 10 and OpenBSD 5.4 working in the build system, I have NetBSD somewhat working… Mike will be looking at that sometime soon.

Anyone wishing to Adopt an OS, please let me know, This requires you to build the OS fairly regularly and feedback bugs and/or patches back to help keep these platforms building.

I would also be open to building a complete OS/Distro supported/status matrix, If anyone wishes to discuss this please let me know,  Travis Cross and I have been talking about the possibility of doing more bug hunt calls weekly and do so in varying hours to give everyone around the globe a better chance to attend.

I want to stress you do not have to be a coder to attend these bug hunt meetings, you can interact and help update documentation on the wiki while we work on fixing issues we aren’t shy and will answer any and all questions to help make our docs more complete.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)