[Freeswitch-dev] bypass media after bridge not getting applied when using intercept app from within LUA script

Jyotshna Cherukuri jcherukuri_necc at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 01:41:26 MSK 2014

Hi ,

I am setting "bypass_media_after_bridge" on both the channels and'm using intercept app to bridge two sessions which are part of 2 separate LUA scripts . However I don't see FreeSWITCH issuing Re-Invites once the calls are bridged together .

Just wondering if there is any other way to go peer-to-peer once the intercept app is called from LUA script?
I even tried calling uuid_media off from LUA script but it didn't seem to work .

B-leg side of the script:

session:setVariable("bypass_media_after_bridge","true");

if ( session:ready() ) then
    session:answer();
end
session:execute("intercept", aleg_uuid);

api:execute("uuid_media off",aleg_uuid);

Thanks in advance
Regards
Jyotshna