[Freeswitch-dev] Another ClueCon Successfully Completed!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 11 20:32:07 MSD 2014

Hey ClueCon¹ers!

I want to thank all of you for making ClueCon 2014 a HUGE Success!

There are too many people to name in a single email that went to helping
make ClueCon a success, but I wanted to call out a few people.

John Boteler AKA Boteman  Thanks for helping me with the A/V!
William King aka quentusrex_ Thanks for helping copy, backup, and keep track
of all the media we recorded at ClueCon
Anthony Minessale, Brian West and Mike Jerris ­ Thanks for developing
ClueCon over the last 10 years! With you guys it just wouldn¹t happen!
Adam Kalsey ­ Thanks for MC¹ing again this year.
Kathleen King and Kristin King ­ Thanks for help with on the fly graphics,
registration, and all around help!
Sharon White ­ Thanks for helping us all stay on schedule!

Lets not forget our wonderful Sponsors. These guys made it all possible!

RangeNetworks, Sangoma, CorvisaCloud, FlowRoute, Simwood, Truphone,
Fairwaves, OnSip, 2600HZ, Ziron, Marchex, Yealink, Ooma, OrecX, VoiceTel,
and ThinkGeek! (visit http://cluecon.com/sponsors for links)

Now the real fun begins! We get to start planning ClueCon 2015! We already
know the dates will be Aug 3-7 2015 so block that week out!

Again thanks to everyone!
--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org