[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH selinux policy sponsorship

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 19 22:20:23 MSD 2013

FreeSWITCH has had official RPMs from the Project for the stable branch for
quite a while... We publish these regularly and the locations of files do
not change... It anything changes in them, its the addition of a new file or
the deletion of old stuff (the later rarely happens)

If theres a problem with the way we are doing this, I would appreciate a
direct email on this as to what the problems are or even better a jira
opened so we can track such things.