[Freeswitch-dev] how to encrypt the sip message?

Sam HuiYe sam.huiye at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 19 08:46:02 MSD 2013

If you are talking about the voip provider like ET263 in China, I would
offer some suggestions.

For sip part you need to modify libsofia to support customized encryption.

For RTP packet, it is related to switch_rtp.c in Freeswitch.

Actually, I have supported ET263 encryption in my modified version of FS.

Hope this info is helpful to you.

Sam Ye