[Freeswitch-dev] New "mod_dahdi_timer" - does the community want this?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:51:50 MSD 2013

Moises,

Does libsangoma have a way to open a generic socket to get timing from in
this manner?
Ideally if we could get this into mod_freetdm we could make it auto set the
timer_name variable in the new channels from the tdm source and have
mod_conference auto set the timer as well if the first caller has a certain
variable set.

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org