[Freeswitch-dev] SIP return code changed from 480 to 408

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Oct 9 22:41:09 MSD 2013

Even in the case like this where they don't map the same front and back (there are some of these in the spec), on a sip call, it is supposed to always track the code too, and re-use the number from the other leg.  If it is not doing this, please file a jira for this issue.  We used the q931/qsig sip interop specs to set those tables of how they map each way, I can't recall the exact spec but it is commented in the code next to those case statements.  Take a look in there and see if the mapping is wrong or not.

Mike