[Freeswitch-dev] Is there any error handler in freeswitch

Bhavesh bhavesh.soni at gslab.com
Mon Nov 25 12:38:28 MSK 2013

Freeswitch generally responds with " [ERR] " for any error condition.
e.g. [ERR no reply]

I want to know if there is any errorhandler (OR user defined error
callback) methods implemented, so that in my freeswitch API if above
kind of ERR occurs I can handle next procedure in my function.

e.g. I want myErrHandler() function to print custom error message
received from freeswitch ERR and give control to my function.

--
Bhavesh Soni
Sr Software Engineer