[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch packaging for Raspberry Pi?

Hans Bakker hansmbakker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 03:29:16 MSK 2013

Hi,

Earlier tonight, bmanojlovic on IRC provided me with a package repository
of 1.2.14 for raspberry and he also started working on using a newer
version of that library that doesn't use that hardcoded compiler option.

The repository can be found through naizvoru.com and he told it is possible
to cross-compile from opensuse using
https://github.com/bmanojlovic/rpi-cross-compile/.

I couldn't put this info on the wiki as SwK told me in IRC that the wiki
will be closed for maintenance and that no new wiki accounts will be given
out, so I'm writing it here :)

Kind regards,

Hans