[Freeswitch-dev] How to get value of the sample?

Anton e322 at ya.ru
Sun Nov 10 01:28:55 MSK 2013

Hallo. Why, when I'm trying to get a sample of the sound, I always get the
same value -1?
For example, in the mod_avmd.c is the string:
    frame = switch_core_media_bug_get_read_replace_frame(bug);
After this I add the following code
    switch_log_printf(
        SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG,
        SWITCH_LOG_NOTICE,
        "data[0]=%d\n", ((int16_t *)(frame->data))[0]
    );
Then trigger the module mod_avmd and get a result in the console:
    data[0]=-1;

And so on for all the modules that contain the string:
    frame = switch_core_media_bug_get_read_replace_frame(bug);
independently of the level of sound in the channel.

Why is that?