[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch packaging for Raspberry Pi?

Hans Bakker hansmbakker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 23:01:49 MSK 2013

Hi all,

I'm searching for precompiled Freeswitch binaries for the Raspberry Pi. I
found http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Debian_packages_buildscript and I've
seen some attempts in this thread
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/FreeSWITCH-on-Raspberry-Pi-OpenVPN-gateway-B2BUA-tt7589067.html#none.
Also I found some blogs explaining how to compile Freeswitch from source
(manually or using the Fusionpbx script).

However it would be much more convenient to have packaged binaries, to be
able to install module packages instead of having to build them again, and
to be able to quickly update the software.

Could you please tell me whether there are any plans of automating
Freeswitch packaging for the Raspberry Pi?

Kind regards,

Hans