[Freeswitch-dev] Same headers in a SIP message

Kevin Mathy k.mathy at hexanet.fr
Wed May 22 19:45:04 MSD 2013

Hi All,

I'm answering late, but was working on something else... We've tried to
look inside sofia module source code, and tried to find where sip headers
are **really** written; but, we've just found how to set some variables
(like sip_h_Diversion-1, etc... )

Now, what we'd like to know is : where in sofia source code, or anywhere
else, may we write sip headers using variables we have set before ?
We saw some lines with something like "add_header_string" methods, we don't
really know and where we can use it...

Just for resume what we'd like to do : with some variables named
sip_h_Diversion, sip_h_Diversion-1, sip_h_Diversion-2, we want to write
multiple SIP Diversion headers as below :
Diversion: [sip_h_Diversion VALUE]
Diversion: [sip_h_Diversion-1 VALUE]
Diversion: [sip_h_Diversion-2 VALUE]

Thanks for your help, and if you need further informations, feel free to
ask me.

*
Bien cordialement,
Best Regards,