[Freeswitch-dev] Reversion: FS-1397 EventConsumer::pop() can deadlock mod_python

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Wed May 8 21:07:24 MSD 2013

I don't know much SWIG so sorry for the question. Is there anything wrong with using a more native wrapper to both ESL and mod like cython or Pyrex or anything alike? I am asking because I would like to dive into this module a bit more and maybe be of some assistance.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org