[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Tue May 7 00:50:17 MSD 2013

Happy first May Monday to all.

We are please to let everyone know that the new FreeSWITCH
book<http://www.packtpub.com/freeswitch-1-2/book>is nearing
completion. Each day the Packt editors have been sending us
revised and re-revised chapters to polish off. If we keep up our current
pace then it is quite likely the book will be available in early June. We
hope you enjoy it.

On last week's call
<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_05_01>we enjoyed a
nice presentation from Omar over at
OrecX <http://www.orecx.com> who showed us some of the useful features of
their call recording solutions. They have an open source version as well as
commercial versions. If you are looking for a call recording solution then
we recommend that you review what OrecX has to offer.

This week <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_05_08> we
continue in our series of presentations on FreeSWITCH-compatible software
applications. We look forward to having Dan Bogos from
CGRateS<http://www.cgrates.org/>join us to talk about their project.
Click
here <http://cgrates.readthedocs.org/en/latest/introduction.html> to get a
quick look at what CGRateS does, and then make plans to join our call on
Wednesday.

Regarding ClueCon 2013 we would like to remind everyone that we are still
accepting talk proposals. If you have a talk idea please let us know. In
the meantime feel free to get registered <http://cluecon.com/register/> and
book your hotel room at the Hyatt.

Have a great week!

--