[Freeswitch-dev] mod_fifo

Thierry Panthier thierry.devel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 01:43:47 MSK 2013

Hi,

I'm currently using a FreeSWITCH version from the stable branch (checked
out on 29/01/2013), which works perfectly fine.

Yesterday I tried to use version 1.2.7 (with the exact same configuration)
but my fifo stopped working. Basically every call never leaves the queue,
they hang in there *waiting* forever.

I compared these versions and I noticed the following modification:

- fifo_execute_sql_queued(&sql, SWITCH_TRUE, *SWITCH_TRUE*);
+ fifo_execute_sql_queued(&sql, SWITCH_TRUE, *SWITCH_FALSE*);

What was the motivation for this change?

If I revert the changes (use the old mod_fifo) everything works fine!

Is anyone out there having a similar problem?

Regards,

Thierry Panthier