[Freeswitch-dev] Memory Leak FreeSWITCH on Windows

Peter Olsson POlsson at enghouse.com
Mon Mar 11 10:45:23 MSK 2013

There is no easy way to find memory leaks on Windows, at least not with the standard tools. I personally usually end up running the same things on Linux, under valgrind.

First I would make sure to rule out everything outside FS, make a simple dialplan – remove any javascript, Lua scripts etc, and use the sqlite core database (if you are using ODBC). I’ve been running FS for some years on Windows, and I update to current head versions at least once a week – and right now I don’t see any memory leak problems at all – so it seems to me that it’s related to your specific configuration.

/Peter