[Freeswitch-dev] any plan to upgrade to Sofia-SIP 1.12.11 ?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:10:14 MSK 2013

Trying 1.2.11 would be far from trivial and would actually remove a large
number of bug fixes. Also simply installing sofia-sip on your system won't
work, as FS uses the version in its libs directory.

If you find a bug always:

1) Try to reproduce it on the **current** head of the master branch
2) If still present, report it to http://jira.freeswitch.org/

The developers are very good at finding and fixing bugs.

-Steve