[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch SBC register account

truong ngoc THANH ngoc217thanh at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 08:35:47 MSD 2013

Hi all,

I have one idea in Freeswitch SBC as:

+ I used Freeswitch as register proxy, in Freeswitch, it forwarding register message to kamailio and receive authen status.

+ In this case, FS action as a UA, and kamailio as a registra server. If user authenticated, FS store user infor in internal database, if not, it pass authen status to real UA.

+ i have research alot and do not know how to do this.

Hope every one can help me to do this, i am new in FS, and new in FS module too.

Thank all in advance

ThanhT