[Freeswitch-dev] support for T.38 on Spandsp with Hylafax ?!

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 20 22:14:36 MSD 2013

Hi people!

I am asking the developers of freeswitch directly this question, because
I am not capable of answering this question myself as well on the
freeswitch-user Mailinglist nobody could answer me this question.

I have FS with hylafax running with 2 virtual modems for receiving and
sending faxes which always fail through the VoIP Gateway which has T.38
support. Eversince I want to send a fax, the communication from the side
of freeswitch was canceled.

Now the question:

Has the Freeswitch SpanDSP T.38 integration for Hylafax been fully
developed, and been tested successfully somewhere else or is it just a
dialplan problem on my side?!

If it's this case, I would otherwise hire somebody to workout the
dialplan routines for me.

For an answer I would kindly thank you

Tamer Higazi