[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Mon Jul 15 23:00:50 MSD 2013

Happy Mid-July to Everyone!

This week we will continue with the theme of community discussions on
the weekly
conference call <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_07_17>. We
will have a follow up from last week's discussion as well as an update from
Ken on where we stand with the latest 1.2 version. Last week's
discussion<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_07_10>covered
some topics from the mailing list as well as some assorted
questions from the audience. Please join us this week so that we can have a
further discussion of subjects that are of interest to you.

In ClueCon 2013 news we have two important items. First, we would like make
it official: there will be OpenSIPS
training<http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2013Chicago>on
Monday August 5th! The training will be conducted by Bogdan-Andrei
Iancu
and Flavio Goncalves. All paid ClueCon attendees should
register<http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-Registration>with
the discount code of "OPENSIPSUMMIT2013". The training schedule can be
found here <http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2013Chicago-Schedule>.

Second, we would like to remind everyone that you can still increase your
chances of winning in our legendary ClueCon gift drawings. Like last year,
the "bits will shift" at the end of the week and the number of tickets
received will be halved. Register this week and you will receive eight
entries into the drawing for the Android tablets and the other great items.
Visit our website <http://www.cluecon.com> to register for ClueCon and to
book your hotel room at the Hyatt.

Only 21 days until ClueCon 2013!

--